Naega Wolf;
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES HUBBY BIAS STUFF +FOLLOW DASH
My heart say;

Welcome to my blog, Chingu. This is officially my kpop blog :D "It's just fascinating, the fact that there are at least some people who like us" - CNU

Music plays, music stops;


Talking, chatting;
1) Don't put your email!
2) Put your correct link blog
3) Don't say you followed my blog, if you are not!

My past;

Credits;
Template :mrsbaekyeol
Basecodes :1 2 3
Re-edit :Kim Nadhi
The Owner : Nadhi ELF
Best Views :S U J U
Merry Christmas !

Comel kn? Bg Nad, comel sgt2!!! Tgk Sungjong yg pkai hidung badut wrne merah tu... Comel nyer... Sape kah yg disebalik janggut besar tu? That is Sungyeol. Mne Myungsoo? Tgk btol2... Sbelah Sungyeol lah!!! Comelnyer dorg... Gmbr ni sempena ari krismas dr kumpulan... INFINITE!!!!

Written by Me at 9:13 PM 0 WOLF{s}